Villa Hale Malia is presented for those who want to explore the luxury retreat experience among the tropical Thailand nature. The luxury property lead you to discover the authentic serenity atmosphere through its marvelous property design and incredible setting selection. For those family looking for spacious beachfront accommodation,Villa Hale Malia should be on your consideration. It exclusively provides four bedrooms that overlooking the picturesque Ocean view. A perfect location on the top of hills and cliff, the majestic panoramic is splendidly presented to refresh your body and soul. No wonder, the villa can be said as a perfect escape place to hide from city routine and urban crowd.
Villa Hale Malia emphasis a luxury design experience by blending Asian contemporary style into modern tropical minimalist. Using wooden material and playing with white d้cor are adorable interior concepts to create such significant unique villa character. Classy Asian artworks and modern furniture dominates the interior details to bring something artsy, light, and elegant. Each bedrooms provide a private terrace to accompany your retreat moment and also configured to en-suite bathroom completed with rain shower and bathtub. Meanwhile, the living room is also designed to be a perfect lounge area in gathering family members, where it integrated to the media room comprising all entertainment and games stuff, such as a wide plasma TV, Bose surround sound system, DVD in home theatre, etc.
An oceanfront garden will be your another favorite spot to enjoy a relaxing time. An outdoor Thai sala will lead you to absorb the peaceful tropical vibes, meanwhile a crystal clear infinity pool brings unique sensation to indulge yourself with incredible environment surroundings. An outdoor dining space is available for those who want to have romantic dinner with Alfresco style accompanied by spectacular oceanfront view. To complete your relaation, the villa also provide seaside yoga pavilion, massage and sauna room.
– Master Bedroom
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool and Tub
– Bedroom 2
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
– Bedroom 3
Sea view, Twins beds*, Shared bath and Terrace with #4
– Bedroom 4
Sea view, Kind bed, Shared bath and Terrace with #3
* Twins may be combined to form a king-sized bed.
– 14 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
– Outdoor BBQ with shaded al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Expansive seaside lawned garden
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– Sauna and steam rooms
– Indoor meditation space
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– 43″ plasma TV and Bose surround sound system + DVD in home theatre
– 20″ wall mounted flatscreen TV in dining area
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Outdoor Thai sala can double as open air, seaview yoga pavilion
– Wellness-oriented villa w/ seaside yoga pavilion, sauna, steam room, and gardens
– Asian-themed artwork & sculpture
– Private path connects Villa No. 5 to adjacent Villa No. 6
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
– Villa Concierge
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
From USD 1,900 per night
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of service charges and local fees.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
– Personal service by the villa staff; full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Personal Concierge Service
– Complimentary airport transfers
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Christmas: 7 nights, New Year’s Eve: 14 nights
– Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: USD 1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 12noon