Villa Leelavadee exquisitely captures the majestic atmospheric of Phuket nature through its stunning luxury accommodation. Inspired by the wondrous tropical nature, Villa Leelavadee presents a peaceful sanctuary to accompany in discovering such the best tropical retreat experience. For those who want to escape from the hectic urban routine, Leelavadee can be your fascinating hideaway place. Nestled on cliff top around 50 meters above sea level and surrounded by abundance tropical plants, Villa Leelavadee invite you to be closer with the nature. Specifically located on a peninsula exposing Kamala and Patong, Villa Leelavadee looks tremendous in the west coast of Phuket. Smell the exotic Andaman Sea, feel the breezy tropical vibes, and let the sunset sneaking into your bedroom are perfect sensations to be created by Leelavadee.
Leelavadee is part of Samsara estate collection that emphasizing the concept of luxury beachfront villa. Entering Leelavadee, there is a mixing style between Asia contemporary details and modern minimalist essence that remarkably creating such unique signature to the whole villa interior and architecture. Leelavadee makes you feel like at home with harmonious ambience to embrace the casual luxury lifestyle. As four bedroom villa, Leelavadee gives an expansive space for family vacation or corporate retreat. Each bedroom has an exclusive access to enjoy the grand picturesque Ocean view. A private terrace for perfect sitting area is available to be coziest spot in searching your own serenity.
Another facilities ensure to keep privacy, relaxation, and intimacy on the top of villa priority, such as open-air living space, a well-equipped modern kitchen, outdoor and indoor dining space, media room, a massage and personal sauna space, private gym, etc. Pampering your mind and soul at a 13 meter crystal clear infinity pool and coziest sun bed is perfect deal to relax. Leelavadee can be reached 3 km from Patong. The villa is positioned on the remote headland to guarantee your privacy.
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool
Sea view, Four poster bed King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
Sea view, Twins beds*, Ensuite bathroom, Outdoor Tub, Terrace shared with Bedroom 4
– Bedroom 4
Sea view, Twins beds*, Private bathoom, Terrace shared with Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4’s private bath is directly across the hallway
* Twins may be combined to form a king-sized bed.
– 13 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Direct sea access via a private staircase down to the ocean
– Outdoor BBQ and semi-shaded al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Home gym
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
– Games room atrium with built-in bar
– 42″ LCD TV + DVD in study
– 31” wall mounted flatscreen TV + DVD in home gym
– Pool table
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Fitness-oriented villa w/ direct private sea access, home gym and sauna
– Vibrant interiors with colorful pop art
– Private path connects Villa No. 6 to adjacent Villa No. 5
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
– Villa Concierge
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
4 bedrooms, Kamala