From the luxury collection of a private estate, Villa Rom Trai offers such a fascinating getaway destination to hide from the urban crowd. Rom Trai leads you to explore the wondrous Phuket nature through extraordinary setting, world class hospitality, and lavish architectural design. Unlike other usual Phuket villas, Villa Rom Trai highlights the luxury lifestyle approach to bring a new retreat sensation for the guests. Every natural elements contribute to enforce such a solid tranquil atmosphere. A beautiful bliss takes you into idyllic moment is refilling body and soul. Encircle yourself with breezy tropical vibes, exotic coastline life, harmonious wave sound, and melting sunset scene is a kind of mesmerizing Phuket experience.
Providing four spacious bedrooms, the villa is indeed ideal choice for families retreat. Master suite offers more expansive space with extra-lavish amenities, such as a king size bed, a stylish en-suite bathroom, and a private open-air terrace overlooking Ocean view. Actually, all bedrooms are set to have a privilege access in enjoying the picturesque Ocean vista. Villa Rom Trai adopts Asian contemporary style mixed with modern minimalism, in order that remarking such unique character design. Asian ornaments blending into sophisticated modern essence is such a remarkable collaboration. Meanwhile, the design also responds a contemplative natural space, which looks magical and powerfully lavish.
The living area is like a reflection of Feng Sui philosophy that emphasizing the harmonious ambience, where it creates a tranquil space for family gathering or fulfilled by your passionate activity. This main living space is integrated to the modern well-equipped kitchen, where it becomes an attractive playground for those cooking enthusiast. An expansive dining area is exclusively designed to realize your special dinner dream that fits up to 12 seats. No complaint for outdoor design, where the landscaped garden optimizes the majestic environment surroundings and presents an infinity pool overlooking the fantastic ocean view.
– Master Bedroom
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool and Tub
– Bedroom 2
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace
– Bedroom 3
Sea view, Kind bed, Shared Bathroom and Terrace with #4
– Bedroom 4
Sea view, Kind bed, Shared Bathroom and Terrace with #3
– 12 meter infinity-edge private pool
– 20 meter private lap pool in lower garden
– Outdoor BBQ and al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tub
– In-house elevator services all floors
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– Sauna and steam rooms
– Home library
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– 37″ LCD TV + DVD in family room
– 42″ LCD TV + DVD in master bedroom
– 23″ LCD TV + DVD in bedroom 2
– Direct oceanfront location – 40 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Warm, comfortable, understated home. Elegantly decorated
– Asian-themed artwork & sculpture
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
– Villa Concierge
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
From USD 1,800 per night
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of service charges and local fees.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
– Personal service by the villa staff; full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Personal Concierge Service
– Complimentary airport transfers
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Christmas: 7 nights, New Year’s Eve: 14 nights
– Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: USD 1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 12noon