Among the spectacular Phuket vibes, a bliss place named Villa Saengoosta is nestled with uncompromised serenity and excellent retreat ambience. Coastline life and tropical gems are vital elements to embrace the authentic serenity. Villa Saengootsa synchronize those natural elements into the luxury accommodation supported by breathtaking settings, warmth hospitality, and stylish architecture. A definition of perfect leisure can be found by exploring every single space of villa. Situated on headland around the west coast of Phuket, the villa captures a remarkable wide Ocean view as an exclusive attraction. A bravura architectural design enhances the villa persona, which highlight prestigious, luxury, elegant, privacy, and intimacy on villa priority list.
Villa Saengootsa is an idyllic place to hide from the hectic city life offering significant privacy and beautiful intimacy. Also, Saenggotsa should be on considered as family retreat accommodation, because it provides five spacious bedroom that releasing an expansive space to create joyful among your family. With chic-modern contemporary design, the villa atmosphere is absolutely blending into family rhythm, where the interior tends to be homely exclusive and private. In addition to en-suite bathrooms, a stylish outdoor bathtub with rain shower and natural-inspired design is also available to complete your relaxing journey.
Outdoor tropical garden immerse the soul into tranquility ambience. Fully enjoyment can be found at the pool deck contains of exclusive infinity pool and coziest sun deck. It effectively releases your stress out. Meanwhile, the landscaped garden overlooking Oceanfront view also can be a perfect venue to make special events, such as small BBQ party or private wedding party. For those who want to experience different dinner experience, an outdoor dining space can be set up to 12 guest, while enjoying lush tropical garden and spectacular sea view. A long wooden dinner table and benches bring such a perfect natural immerse. Villa Saengootsa is one of the Samsara estate villas to blow your mind with its whole exquisite property.
– Master Bedroom
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool and Tub
– Bedroom 2
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
– Bedroom 3
Sea view, Twins beds*, Ensuite bathroom, Terrace shared with Beroom 4, Outdoor Tub
– Bedroom 4
Sea view, Twins beds*, Private bathroom, Terrace shared with Beroom 3
Bedroom 4’s private bath is directly across the hallway
– Bedroom 5
Sea view, Queen + 2 twins beds, Ensuite bathroom
2 twin Murphy beds retract into the walls when not in use
* Twins may be combined to form a king-sized bed.
– 15 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
– Outdoor BBQ and al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Overiszed dining table can accommodate very large groups
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– Home office
– High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– 64″ wall mounted LCD TV + DVD in media room
– Games room atrium with built-in bar
– 47″ wall mounted LCD TV in dining area
– Pool table
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Ideal for large adult groups (for example: corporate retreats)
– The most modern villa at Samsara in terms of contemporary furnishings
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
– Villa Concierge
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
5 bedrooms, Kamala