A tropical harmony living is perfect words to describe the exquisite concept of Villa Viman. Imagine a magnificent blue Ocean view with exotic sunset scene encircle your villa bedroom. Also a lush hills panoramic takes a bunch of tropical serenity and relaxation into your bedroom villa. By adopting the essential elements of Tropical Island, Villa Viman creates unique and exclusive ambience through architectural and interior design.
A contemporary style villa looks remarkable with wooden details and striking modern vibes. Eccentric wooden furniture and traditional Asian artworks also become the highlight of whole villa interior design. And no complaint for several irresistible facilities and lavish furnishings are guaranteed. Besides providing six spacious bedrooms, Villa Viman will ensure your unforgettable retreat experience with extra-ensuite bathrooms, exclusive master bedroom, and also configured to private balconies facing Ocean panoramic.
This Thailand oceanfront villa located 20 meters above sea level has expansive area that ideal for family or group holiday. Several exclusive facilities dedicated to family gathering are available such as spacious outdoor spot for BBQ plan and al fresco dining area, 13 meter crystal clear infinity pool, and also full hi-tech entertainment stuff. A playroom with ton of fascinating toys will save kids from boredom during holiday. For busy business traveler, this villa also provide special home office with desktop computer plus high speed Wi-Fi. There is no reason to avoid Villa Viman on your consideration list. Try to engage your holiday into tropical retreat experience.
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on pool (upper) level, accordingly, fewer stairs.
Sea view, Four poster King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
Sea view, Twins beds (Children’s bedroom), Private Terrace, Shared bath with #3
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Terrace and Outdoor Tub shared with #6
Sea view, King bed + twin beds, Ensuite bathroom, Terrace and Outdoor Tub shared with #5
– 13 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
– Outdoor BBQ and al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Home office with desktop computer
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
– Games room with ping-pong table & elliptical trainer
– 42″ plasma TV + DVD in family room
– 40″ LCD TV + DVD in master bedroom
– 25″ wall mounted LCD TV in dining area
– Kids playroom adjacent to Bedroom 4 with foosball table
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Ideal for larger families (lots of space and kid-friendly amenities)
– Pool level bedroom 2 has fewer stairs than the other bedrooms
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
From USD 2,200 per night
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of service charges and local fees.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
– Personal service by the villa staff; full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Personal Concierge Service
– Complimentary airport transfers
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Christmas: 7 nights, New Year’s Eve: 14 nights
– Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: USD 1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 12noon